Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Foothill-De Anza serves the communities of Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Stanford, Sunnyvale, and portions of San Jose.
For more than 50 years, Foothill-De Anza has demonstrated excellence and innovation in academic programs and student services. As one of the largest community college districts in the United States, Foothill-De Anza provides credit classes for about 64,000 students a year. The colleges are active members of the League for Innovation in the Community College, a national consortium of leading two-year institutions.
The mission of the Foothill – De Anza Community College District is student success. We accomplish this by providing access to a dynamic learning environment that fosters excellence, opportunity and innovation in meeting the diverse educational and career goals of our students and communities.
• Sustainability Plan – PDF format
• Foothill-De Anza Strategic Plan 2010-2016 – PDF format
• 2005-2015 Educational Master Plan – PDF format
• 2007 Foothill-De Anza Facilities Master Plan – PDF format
• Technology Strategic Plan 2005 – PDF format
Goals and Priorities
• Legislative Principles 2014 – PDF format
• Board Priorities 2014-2015 – PDF format
History and Information
• History - The Legacy of Foothill-De Anza
• FHDA District Boundary
• District Organizational Chart -- PDF format
Policies and Procedures
• FPPC Form 802 -- PDF format
• Board Policies
• Administrative Procedures -- Administrative procedures are developed by the Chancellor in consultation with the Chancellor's Advisory Council and campus governance groups to implement Board policy.
Foothill College and De Anza College were re-accredited in 2012. Information and documents related to the process are available on the campus websites.
De Anza: http://www.deanza.edu/accreditation/
Foothill-De Anza is a member of the League for Innovation in the Community College
• Self-Study for the League for Innovation (2010) – PDF format